1. Basic policy on the protection of personal information
2. Definition of personal information
In this Policy, “personal information” means the personal information defined in Paragraph 1, Article 2 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
3. Proper collection of personal information
The Company shall collect personal information in the proper manner and shall not collect such information in a fraudulent or other illicit manner.
4. Purposes of use of personal information
The Company will use the Subscribers’ personal information for the following purposes. In addition to that, the Company may change these purposes of use within the scope considered reasonable, and if such information is changed, we will give notice to the Subscribers.
(1) To provide the Service
(2) To give notice regarding the Service
(3) To improve the functionality of the Service
(4) To give notice regarding each type of campaign of the Service
(5) To conduct a questionnaire survey, marketing, survey and analysis for the purpose of quality improvement of the Service
(6) To disclose or provide information obtained through aggregation or analysis of information on the Service to third parties in a state where individuals cannot be identified or specified
(7) To maintain and support the Service by the Company
(8) To address acts against regulations, policies, or others on the Service (hereinafter “Regulations”)
(9) To protect the rights, properties, services and other components of the Service, Subscribers and other third parties, when it deems necessary
(10) For other purposes ancillary to the above
5. Provision of personal information to third parties
The Company will not provide personal information to third parties, except in the following cases.
(1) When a Subscriber agrees to provide the information
(2) When the personal information is provided along with the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
(3) When there is a reasonable doubt of a breach of the Regulations by a Subscriber, and when the provision of the information is recognized as necessary to protect the rights, interests, and properties of the Company
(4) When the provision of the information is based on laws
(5) When there is a risk in a life, body, or properties of a Subscriber or a third party, and when it is difficult to obtain consent from the Subscriber or such third party
(6) When the provision of the information is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound development of children, and when it is difficult to obtain consent from the owner of the information
(7) When it is necessary to cooperate with national or local government or persons entrusted by the government in conducting business affairs provided for by laws and when the conduct of such affairs might be disturbed by obtaining consent from the owner of the information
6. Safety management of personal information
The Company will ensure safe management against the risks of falsification, loss, or leaks, etc., of personal information, and supervise our officers in the proper and necessary manner. Furthermore, when the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information, we will conduct the necessary and proper supervision so that the entrusted person ensures safe management.
A Subscriber shall be deemed to have given consent to this Policy by using the Service.
8. Utilization of cookie technology
9. Change of the Policy
Unless otherwise provided for in laws, the Company may change this Policy any time through the Company’s prescribed procedure.
10. Disclosure, correction, suspension of use of personal information
When the Company is requested by a Subscriber to disclose, correct, or suspend the use of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company will disclose, correct, or suspend the use of personal information for such a Subscriber without delay after confirming such a request is from the Subscriber (if there are no relevant personal information, we will report it). Provided, however, that this will not apply, when the Company is not obligated to disclose by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws.
If you have any opinions, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding personal information, please contact the following e-mail address.
Enacted on January 23, 2019